Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Living Aboard

As I experience my first storm as a live-aboard, I can't help but feel some what excited for this adventure.  I have managed to pack my clothes on board as well as a few other items to making being a live-aboard more comfortable (ie computer, etc).  I still have yet to fix the minor leak over my bed (though I had sealed it good enough last time, but apparently not), so I will have to manage to fix that at some point when his series of storms happen to past.  Little remains in the house I have called home for the past 2 years, stuff that I don't want to give away or throw away and plan on storing at my parents.  Some will in fact be sold.

On Friday, 2 of my buddies, Travis and Steven, are coming down and we are going to set sail to Cape Charles for the weekend.  It should be a good time.  Also I will hopefully have my first video in my video blog series done in the next week or so for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. The forecast for the weekend looks great. That trip to Cape Charles should be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea jack, looking forward to it. Also plan on coming down to visit y'all at some point.

    ReplyDelete